Friday, September 23, 2005

Yoga Is Awesome...

My buddy IronKeith brought this to my attention yesterday while he was busy doing things other than work. MSN had a page up promoting a segment called "What's Your Yoga Style". I wasn't particularly interested since I figured yoga is yoga, but I checked out the page anyways.


I was a little surprised to notice that the picture that they chose to promote the segment was that of a man performing fellatio on himself.


Really, out of all the yoga pictures that they could have chosen, they went with that one. What was the thought process on this one? How can one not see the obvious sexual depiction? People who make decisions like this make blogging easy.

Perhaps if they changed the title of the article?


Well, at least someone else noticed it. When I checked a few hours later, they had changed the picture to one a little more PG-13.

I wonder if there are yoga classes near my house...

1 Comments:

At 1:14 p.m., Blogger Keith said...

I always knew that Microsoft employees were a bunch of cocksuckers. Now I know how they do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home