Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Meat From Where?

I live in an area of Edmonton that has a large population of East Indians, so I've gotten used to being surrounded by people wearing turbans. This doesn't really bother me at all, because I'm generally very respectful of other peoples races, cultures, religions, and the like. I figure they have just as much right to be there as I do.

That being said, every once in awhile my maturity level takes a dip.

Mrs Humble and I were finishing up at the hardware store, where our clerk happened to be East Indian. I was very polite, payed for my purchases, and got out the main door before I shamefully let out a giggle. The clerk's name was Arshmeet.

Arshmeet...

Arse-meat?

I know what you're thinking: oh, really mature, Mr Humble Guy. But come on! If she grew up in Edmonton, you know that she must have been bugged about that in school! Besides, if you want maturity, you're on the wrong blog.

Great, now I'm going to get a bunch of traffic from guys searching for "arse meat"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home