Friday, August 26, 2005

Ah, the American Dream!

So I was checking out the news on Yahoo when I noticed something peculiar at the bottom:


Out of the five most recent stories on the Entertainment section of Yahoo, three of them mention people being sued.

Three out of five.

That's insane.

Why isn't it all five?

What kind of society have we become that we value other news over stories of entertainers being sued? Why aren't we living the American Dream?

If those other two stories have anything to do with lawsuits, they should explicitly express that in the headlines:

  • Winfrey 'furious' at Snubbing Allegations, sues Chicago Defender, City of Chicago, Jesus
  • Alleged Trespasser Enters Aniston's Home, presumably to sue

Now watch as Yahoo sues me for illegally using their material...

Don't worry, I'll just sue them for suing me, and then sue for having to counter-sue. Despite being Canadian, I know how to live the American Dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home