Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blog-voyage

Well, this post is proving rather hard to write, so I figure I'll just make it short and sweet. I've decided to quit blogging.

There are a number of factors that led to this decision, but the most important is that I'm not enjoying it as much anymore. I was struggling to come up with something interesting to read a few times every week, and I've just had enough. I figured it's best to just walk away while I'm still ahead.

That being said, this is not going to be my last post. I just realized that January 13 would have been my one year anniversary of blogging, so I felt it would be significant to make that the date of my last post. I figured that I would do the usual "link back to my favourite posts over the year" deal that a lot of people seem to do. Feel free to come back on then to check it out.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who came to read my blog on a regular basis. There are too many to list here, but you know who you are. You guys are the reason I kept it up as long as I did. Thank you all.

Make sure to check back on January 13 to see my last post!

4 Comments:

At 8:33 a.m., Blogger rebecca marie said...

booooooo.

this had better be a trick, mr. humble guy. you're too funny to stop!

 
At 9:25 a.m., Blogger Chuck said...

This is ever so dissapointing...I just recently discovered you, and now you're leaving. Good luck to you man, I totally understand...

 
At 8:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you! I read your IBS Hints post to my party guests a couple of weeks ago (I know... what an exciting life I lead), and it was a HIT. Had them rolling with that one. Your blog readership just might have increased from my advertising. And now you're gonna quit??!! grrrrrr.

 
At 2:11 p.m., Blogger Keith said...

Go on then, git... You stupid dog, I never did like you anyways.

Go on, get out of here....

(a single tear runs down my cheek)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home