Monday, December 05, 2005

Flawed Logic...

The story I tell people:

I needed a new piece of equipment for the basement to aid my already strenuous workout routine, and I found just what I needed at a great price. Pleased with my purchase, I treated myself to a nice dinner.

What actually happened:

I bought a t.v. and then ate two Big Macs.

I'm not joking. It's actually quite pathetic. I get really bored when I'm working out, and I thought that if I had something to entertain me while I'm working out, I would be more likely to do it. So I went to the Wal Mart to check out the prices of televisions. It turns out that a 24" t.v. is only marginally more expensive than a 19" t.v., which was already at a great price, so of course I picked one up.

Because I'm an idiot, I went shopping right before dinnertime without eating first, so now I was starving. There is usually a McDonald's inside the Wal Mart, which is doing wonders for the average size of the North American ass. The McDeal for that day just happened to be a Big Mac. Being quite hungry, I decided to order two of them (which unfortunately led to the McStomachAches, and tragically to the McPoops, but I won't go into any detail about those).

So, to recap: In order to help me workout and get into better shape, I bought a television. Then I ate some of the greasiest, fattiest food that one of the greasiest and fattiest restaurants in North America serves.

Damn I'm good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home