Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Identical Twin?

Recently, I've had a few people email me to ask what I actually look like. For some reason, they didn't seem to think that my profile pic was actually an illustration of me.

Well, I like to keep at least a little bit of anonymity on the net, so I'm afraid that I won't be posting my exact picture. However, I thought I could try to find a picture of someone with similar features to give these people an idea of what I looked like in real life. That way, I can continue to blog normally and not have strangers come up to me on the street saying, "Hey, you're the guy who comes up in the Top 10 for MSN searches on 'Diaper Sex'!"

If you want to check out that I am actually in the top 10 for a MSN search on 'Diaper Sex', I'll just wait patiently until you get back...

Anyway, I did a little bit of searching on the net, and I finally found a picture of someone who looks like me. He has many of the same features. Really, the resemblance is uncanny.

Looks just like me!

The only difference that I can see is that I'm not black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home