Wednesday, November 02, 2005

#@!%

Last night I was watching a Canadian stand up comedy show called "Comedy Now! Uncensored". The comedian wasn't overly funny, but that didn't stop me from watching the entire episode. Hey, I'm a lazy guy.

Anyway, during one of his jokes, they bleeped out the word "titties".

Well, thank the lord! Can you imagine what a shit storm it would have caused to have heard the worst swear in the entire English language being said on an "uncensored" comedy show?

But seriously, I have issues with this.

#1 - It's supposed to be an "uncensored" show. That means nothing gets bleeped out. I don't care if it shows a woman having sex with a horse and a turtle, if it's on an uncensored show, you better show that hot bestiality action. (Oh man, I can only imagine how I'm going to show up in the search engines now)

#2 - "Titties" is not a swear. It's not even marginally a swear. If "titties" are a swear, then "wieners" should be a swear too. That'd really screw over Oscar Meyer, wouldn't it?



Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer #@!%...

3 Comments:

At 6:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The frozen bratwurt probably seemed like a really good idea at the time.

 
At 8:14 a.m., Blogger mr_humble_guy said...

Ouch.

I know I'm stating the obvious, but wouldn't a FROZEN bratwurst be bloody cold? I mean, I can't even keep an ice cube in my mouth...I could only imagine what it would be like in, you know, more sensitive areas.

(shudder)

 
At 3:15 p.m., Blogger rebecca marie said...

i'm remembering being a little girl excited to eat a fudge-cicle (you know, chocolate popcicle? you can save your poop jokes for another time) and just wrapping my soft little lips around it and having to hold them in place while it all unthawed, either that or rip my lip skin off. i'm imagining the same sensation, uhm, elsewhere. my no likie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home