Friday, March 04, 2005

Ravenous little bugger...

If you're ever around me for any length of time, you'd soon figure out that my eating habits aren't quite...normal. When a sub-150lb guy eats like he's 250lbs, you've got to wonder where it all goes. I usually just tell people that I'm feeding my tapeworm, and he's a ravenous little bugger.

Anyway, we have a pretty open office space at work. Pretty much anyone can see anyone else at any given time. This has caused my "surf pron @ work" habit to take a hit, but it forces me to get stuff done, which is good. However, it also means that whenever I'm eating something (which is often), everyone can see me. Just a few minutes ago, I had this exchange with a co-worker:

Susanne
: Everytime you eat, you make me hungry
Mr Humble Guy
: You must be hungry a lot...
Susanne:
I am. I should bring more food but that would be bad...then I'd eat it. Heaven forbid.
Mr Humble Guy
: (sarcastically) Yeah, eating food would be a tragedy
Susanne
: It would be a tragedy for my ass...

Oh yeah, it's definately Friday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home