Thursday, February 24, 2005

Getting caught up...

Once again, I'm back from a week-long hiatus. Believe it or not, there really hasn't been a lot for me to post on the ol' blog this past week. It would have just been a bunch of posts saying how I worked my ass off at work, came home, ate, duct-taped my ass back on, and gone to bed. There ya go. You're all caught up in the goings-on of Mr Humble Guy.

The reason that I've been working so much lately is because of the website that I've been referring to in my blog. It finally got launched earlier this week, so I can finally (legally) let you know that I've been working on the site for Alberta Pork (www.albertapork.com). And since I was the one who put all the content in, I can also safely say that this site is one huge motherfucker. It's well over 1000 pages, which would be 950 pages larger than the next largest website that I've worked on while at Primal Tribe. By the way, I'm not sure of the legal ramifications of calling the Alberta Pork website a huge motherfucker, but considering it is one huge motherfucker, I'm going to keep calling that huge motherfucker a huge motherfucker. In fact, I'm not even going to call it the Alberta Pork site anymore. I'm just going to call it "The Huge Motherfucker". And since www.hugemotherfucker.com is still available, I'm going to see if Alberta Pork will be willing to switch to that domain name. Besides, "Pork" and "Huge Motherfucker" seem to go hand in hand, don't they? When you see a 350lb guy walking through the mall, you don't immediately think, "Wow, that guy must eat a lot of lentils". But you could play it to your advantage. Just think of the marketing campaign: "I got Porked by a Huge Motherfucker!"

Did I mention that I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately?

Anyway, now that "The Huge Motherfucker" is pretty much through, Primal Tribe is back to the "Steady-Busy" state (as opposed to the OHFUCKHOWTHEHELLAREWEEVERGOINGTOFINISHTHISSHIT busy that we were at). It's kinda nice, actually. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, because I know that it won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home