Thursday, June 16, 2005

Mr Slippy-Fist...

Have you ever had an extremely strict deadline for a project, like where you had to quickly do a bunch of work without thinking it through much in order to get it done? Where you're so rushed that you don't even have the time to look things over to make sure everything completely makes sense? Where, perhaps, if you had been able to think things through, you wouldn't have made so many obvious slip-ups?

The folks at the Edmonton Sun unfortunately had this problem the other day. Michael Jackson was declared not guilty of a bunch of SEXUALLY-RELATED crimes, and the next morning, the paper was distributed with this cover:


Jackson



Now, I'm probably a little more perverted than most people, but you don't need a sick mind to laugh your ass off at that. How could they miss the obvious sexual connotation there? My only thinking is that they printed off a bunch beforehand, and if Jacko were to be judged guilty, they could just add this little bit to the bottom:


Jackson2

1 Comments:

At 8:08 p.m., Blogger The Corporal said...

I know. I saw it on the rack when I walked past, and had to do a double-take.

I wonder if they meant it to be understood that way...

This is an awesome blog by the way. I'll be back. (And, I'll be able to use the link to you that I've just added to my Favourites section. To save all that pesky typing.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home